Sunday, January 3, 2010

What's the best barber shop/hair salon?

im a male, 16, and every time i go to get my hair cut the hairdresser always makes my hair look dumb so i want to find a decent place to go get my hair cut. its actually been so bad to the point that im scared to go get my hair cut. please help. if it helps, i live in london ontario.What's the best barber shop/hair salon?
why dont you just show a picture of what you want your hair to look like to the barber and if they cant do it, go somewhere else. I mean thats easy peasy lemon squeezy..no?What's the best barber shop/hair salon?
im jelous of where you live!!


anyways........


just experiment.


or google.


if you have sisters and brothers experiment on them with different cutters.


%26lt;3


kristyne


mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment