Friday, January 22, 2010

I have Braylon Edwards.............do you think its an even trade for Marion Barber straight up?

keep edwards hes gonna have his best season yet. i dont think barber will be able to stay healthy with all the hits he takes. braylon edwards is the man I have Braylon Edwards.............do you think its an even trade for Marion Barber straight up?
It really depends on your situation, but Braylon is a wide receiver that could put up numbers that almost match points put up by a running back such as Barber. There's only a couple out there that can do that, so unless you are in dire need of running backs or have too many WRs, then I'd keep a handle on him.I have Braylon Edwards.............do you think its an even trade for Marion Barber straight up?
No I think youre getting the better end of the deal. Barber is going to get even more carries this year and Edwards is an unproven commodity

No comments:

Post a Comment