Saturday, January 23, 2010

Should I start Lendale White or Marion Barber as my #2 back week 1 (behind L.T. thank God)?

Definitely go with Barber. Barber looked better then Julius Jones this year in the preseason and he'll put up TDs. I just feel there is no guarantee with LenDale White. In my own league, I'm holding onto Chris Brown just because anyday he could be starting in front of LenDale White if he proves to be ineffective. Barber is the safer choice for points.Should I start Lendale White or Marion Barber as my #2 back week 1 (behind L.T. thank God)?
Nice problem to have. I think I'd lean towards Barber as he is proven to score a lot of TDs. White may be an option later on, but he hasn't done anything yet.Should I start Lendale White or Marion Barber as my #2 back week 1 (behind L.T. thank God)?
I would use Marion Barber. On the depth chart right now, both are the back ups for their teams. Marion Barber has the better chance of reaching paydirt and the Dallas's opponent (NYG) are reeling.
Barber, White lost the starting positon to Chris Brown. He will still see touches, but not nearly as many as he would have. Plus, Vince Young likes to run himself, no RB in Ten is going to score too many points.
I don't trust LenDale. I think The titans are in for a long season. Start Barber, but don't get too attached to White. Watch the waiver wire.
Marion Barber. Lendale White is good but the Cowboys use Marion Barber to get into the inzone. Barber therer number two back scored most of their touchdown last year. Barbers your better choice.
Definitely a week by week and match-up up decision. Week 1 I'd surely go with Barber (even being a huge Titan fan) He'll get most of the goal line carries and White probably won't get the start because of Chris Brown. Also Tennessee plays a team with a very good run def. in Jacksonville.


Congrats on LT.

No comments:

Post a Comment