Friday, January 22, 2010

Best barber shop in metro detroit?

I'm looking for a place where I can get a nice shave and a haircut, really just a buzzcut, but in Oakland County.Best barber shop in metro detroit?
Go to BORICS or GreatClipsBest barber shop in metro detroit?
I would recommend AGAINST going to BOSCOS and sitting in the back left chair. I have never had a worse haircutting experience. He was not only rude but failed to cut my hair the same length all the way around. When I called to complain they asked me to call back some other time.

Report Abuse



My old man went to Bosco's in Oakland Mall next to the pet store for as long as I can remember. They do the works and finish you off by shaving you with a slingblade. I highly recommend!
buy your own set of clippers... its simple to do yourself... rather than spending $15 every time u want a haircut
Eastland mall in the basement-Custom Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment