Saturday, January 23, 2010

What numbers do I tell my barber/hairdresser if I want this hairstyle (messed up links in last one)?

Sorry for asking again but I messed up the links in the last one.





I'm asking again because I don't want to take a pic in !!!





I want this hair style:





http://desiringhayden.net/images/albums/photoshoots/jasonbell/normal_jasonbell11.jpg





http://desiringhayden.net/images/albums/photoshoots/jasonbell/normal_jasonbell22.jpg





http://desiringhayden.net/images/albums/photoshoots/jasonbell/normal_jasonbell26.jpg








Do I get like a 3 on the sides or something? It looks like the top is longer than the sides obviously. What numbers in specific do I tell the barber? I don't want to take a pic in.





I repeat, I do not want to take in a pic. Please don't suggest that.What numbers do I tell my barber/hairdresser if I want this hairstyle (messed up links in last one)?
First of all I know you DO NOT want to take the pics in... but seriously keep em' with you just in case. I always like when clients bring pics because I can know exactly how to do the cut in the pic and its usually totally different than how they are explaining it. I would say 3 or 4 on the sides depending on how long your hair is now and scissor on top. With that style you don't want a uniform haircut which clippers would do.What numbers do I tell my barber/hairdresser if I want this hairstyle (messed up links in last one)?
i would start by telling him or her u want short on sides and long on top. I would not use clippers on the side it would be to short and to blunt. I would say scissor cut short about 2 inches left on the sides and from the bottom to crown or high temple. Then 3 1/2 to 4 left on top. Dont blend with clippers. just use alittle thinning shears and just the tips on the sides. Not straight up do with angle. Good luck tell me how your hair turns out olivia921@yahoo.com


ps i am an inspiring stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment