Friday, January 22, 2010

Do any of you guys that live in Ga know where a 15 yr old can get a job besides kroger or brusters or a barber

What about cleaning up in a hair salonDo any of you guys that live in Ga know where a 15 yr old can get a job besides kroger or brusters or a barber
It will be pretty limited, thanks to child labor laws. You may want to try an amusement park, like Six Flags, or other places like that (bowling alley, skating rink, batting cages). Here's a list of some others:





local public swimming pool


Chuck E Cheese


Day care


mowing lawns


baby sitting


housecleaning








good luck!Do any of you guys that live in Ga know where a 15 yr old can get a job besides kroger or brusters or a barber
Okay you're 15.. you gotta realize that you can't afford to have that ';I'm too good for this job'; type of attitude...


and I'm 16 so i know how that was I got my job at Kroger when I was 15 lol it gets me money so I;m good


and plus at my Kroger there's a lot of people my age so it's fun to work cuz it's usually not too busy and you get to talk to everyone and mess around


I suggest getting one of those jobs but as soon as your 16 like apply everywhere else....
Try offering to mow lawns in your neighborhood. (Use their mower and their gas, and undercut the price of a lawn service.) You could also offer to weed their garden or spread pinestraw, if you know how to do all that.





Chic-Fil-A or MacDonald's would be worth a try. (Chic-Fil-A has a scholarship program you should check into.)





How about a dog-walking service for your neighborhood?





Good luck!
Go online and research on how to make money. There are websites that will pay to have people sign up.... It does work and is not spam. Spam to me is fake, these work it just takes effort and getting people to realize the same.... I am 24 years old now and own my own trucking company, working as a freight agent and also doing the whole MLM thing.... If you have questions contact me.





http://www.projectpayday.com/go/1292594


http://www.CashBlasterPro.com/ChrisJ








Also these two sites will guide you to the two pages that help me. Please don't report them they are real and not spam. Yahoo Publisher has a thing that helps make money too.
publix hires chick fella and mcdonald's that's all I know I live in GA in cobb county
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment