Friday, January 22, 2010

What is the best thing about barber shops or even just the cut?

I like the barber because I'm not rushed out like at a unisex shop. The barber knows that I'm his prime suspect, his main income and his next dollar. At a beauty shop, they can't wait to get rid of us guys because a $50 female is waiting.





The barber also knows what I want moreso then the females at the beauty shop usually. The barber also gives me a full neck shave with warm foam - which Borics doesn't have.





And of course the barber shop conversation is always fun. Nothing like talking about getting drunk, strip clubs and sports. The funniest part is when the blue collar guys bring in there 8 year old sons and engage in the same convo with the full menu of explitives. Makes me laugh.What is the best thing about barber shops or even just the cut?
I would think getting the talc on the neck with the huge fluffy brush
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment