Friday, January 22, 2010

I want an emo hairstyle but I dont know what to ask for when I go to my barber?

my hair looks like this when its straitened (with a flat iron)





http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/truenewman/Picture001.jpg





http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/truenewman/Picture002.jpg





and im looking to get my hair done in an emo hairstyle. thanksI want an emo hairstyle but I dont know what to ask for when I go to my barber?
wow ur cute!! how old r u?? you look like a skate/emo/ rocker!! well here go to this website www.livingwithstyle.com


check fashion and lifestyles 'world of emo'


it will show you how you can get your hair done and stuff...hope it helped :DI want an emo hairstyle but I dont know what to ask for when I go to my barber?
get it like pete wentz.


and plz dont tell me u dont


kno who he is!
it looks good now, but if you want a better emo hairstyle, try straiting it (like really really straight) and pulling your bangs over to one side.


or another hairstyle is get it straightned (really really straight. and cut one side of your head like really short. like almost shave it but like and half inch long. kinda like the guy from AFI but not as long as his on the one side. my hair is like that and i have had a lot of comments on it. the oint is to have no hair on one side and a lot of hair on the other side. like your supposed to see a difference right when you look at it.
ummm well first i think u should grow ur hair more then get side bands that are kinda ling but in the back have it short.

No comments:

Post a Comment