Friday, January 22, 2010

Sounds stupid, but Chris Johson for the Titans or Marion Barber against Philly?

I have Barber and Johnson in my league but I think Barber may be injuried worse than we think and is playing a tough team. Johnson is playing against Cincinnati. Enough said.Sounds stupid, but Chris Johson for the Titans or Marion Barber against Philly?
Not quite as stupid as you think. Barber has bruised ribs so it's anyone's guess of how this plays out. I don't think Philly is as good as they played rather I think that the Rams are just that bad. The Philly WR won't run free against Dallas like the did the Rams.Sounds stupid, but Chris Johson for the Titans or Marion Barber against Philly?
Play Johnson.
I would go with Johnson. Look who the Titans are playing?

No comments:

Post a Comment