Friday, January 22, 2010

Is it weird that I have never been to a barber?

No it is not weird I used to cut my X-husbands hair and my sons hair. Not so weird! I cut my own hair now I get it more even and I plan on letting it grow out. I will keep it trimmed myself.Is it weird that I have never been to a barber?
No, it's not weird at all! In the 1st, in Singapore, there are not many barber shops around here anymore due to modern revolution. What we see here now are all hair salons, not much barber shops around!Is it weird that I have never been to a barber?
There are plenty of people who have never been to a barber, get over yourself...
You can choose whether you want to cut hair or not. What's so weired if you never go to barber? you still can see the shop what!
whatta? you never been in barber? and how can your hair being short?
Cousin It!!!


I haven't heard from you in ages!


How the heck's it goin'?
depends on what country you are in. If yo are in north america, and yo are over the age of ten, yes, you are a freak. Unless mom cuts it for you....
have you ever had a hair cut?


my son never went to a barber until he was 20. His grandma cut his hair. Not weird to me.
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment