Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can you rate the hip hop conversations at your Barber Shop?

If you go to one...Or your Beauty Shop (If that even happens)...Can you rate the hip hop conversations at your Barber Shop?
The only hip-hop conversations really at my barber shop are just about gossip y'know. Like ';Did you here about so and so beefin' with.....'; and whatnot. The main thing we really talk about is the up-and-comers in Boxing.Can you rate the hip hop conversations at your Barber Shop?
Always intresting. Half the dudes at my Barber Shop are big Nas fans(me). The other half are Lil Wayne fans because I live in New Orleans. Those dude always give me sh*t for saying Nas is better than Wayne. They'll never learn





Id say 5.
No barbershops here in cali, we have alot of chinese resturants tho, dont really think they would be talking about hip hop
I cut my own hair so my barber is crazy into hip hop, that's all he ****** talks about. I'll rate that sh*t a 10!!!!!!!!!!
i'll say a 1... my barber is owned and ran by people from new orleans and when they do talk about hip hop, they talk about lil wayne or boosie lol
my moms cut my hair my whole life. cant say she's a big hiphop fan but she does like some stuff. so basically no i dont get to talk about hip hop when im getting my hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment