Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How much do you tip your barber?????

and how much is your haircut?How much do you tip your barber?????
10-20% KK.





I shouldn't because i don't let barbers touch my sideburns/moustache/goatee. But If you tip, They'll definitely trim you good.





My haircut is the equivalent of $20.. Tip him like 5How much do you tip your barber?????
How about an answer from a hairdresser? Haircut prices range wildly--from $10.00 to hundreds, depending on where you live, the type of salon, etc. Generally speaking, the tip should be $5.00 or 15%, whichever is greater, regardless of the price of the cut.





BTW, a ';tip''; is given ahead of time, To Insure Proper Service


(TIPS); but a ';gratuity'; is given after, in gratitude for service rendered well.
You don't even want to know! LOL When I get my hair cut, colored, eye brows waxed, and pedicure, it comes to around $160.00 give or take. The tip is between $5 and $10.00. To much info? I know! LOL
I know my boyfriend pays $10 and gives a $2 and a $4 tip around Christmas.
My haircut is $12, and I give an extra $3 as a gratuity.

No comments:

Post a Comment