Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Afraid to get haircut by a barber...?

I am newly married and have got a very caring husband. Every evening, he makes me sit in the lobby and then oils my hair. This month he is planning to call his barber over who will be trimming my hair. Now, I have never got my hair cut done by a barber so am afraid. Could you pls post your views?Afraid to get haircut by a barber...?
Hi Sunidhi,


Pati (husband) Parmeshwar. Husband is God.


If you have a loving husband and confident that he will never deceive you,why to worry?


The triming of hairs for ladies is a fashion now a days.Why you are afraid?


Do you have any experience of hair cutting and setting? If not have an advice of your nearest girl friend who is experienced in the field. Then only you may go ahead. This is suggestion from my daughter in law.


OK.Afraid to get haircut by a barber...?
sunidhi...if you have reservations about going to the barber do not make an appointment...first go to the barber and check out his work...let the barber know that you're worried about getting your hair cut and if it would be okay to observe him so you can get comfortable with his cutting style...check to see if he does a good job and if you like the way he cuts...whenever i get a haircut i always keep in mind that hair grows back and in my case fast
I might be afraid to but I'd probably do it anyway because worse comes to worse he/she cuts off too much and you have to go to your hairdresser


and get it fixed up. but if you really don't feel comfortable tell your husband


I'm sure the barber will do a great its just a name(barber) there are great beautician that are barbers
You will honestly be fine, don't worry! I know that you will enjoy being pampered by a professional, tell your husband that you're worried too; I'm sure he will be able to comfort you, even ring the barber and tell them, they will tell you what they do, and make you even more relaxed.


Good luck:)
y ur husband is so obsessed about ur hair ???? if he wants to get ur haircut done then get it done from a female hair cutter and not any ordinary barber.....and barbers can cut men hair nicely but not female hair they got no idea....and y cant u go to a beauty parlour and get ur haircut from there???are u not allowed to go out of house ???


sounds wierd to me.....and plz dont take any risk wid barber....who knows what hes gonna do to ur hair
Ask the barber how he is going to cut your hair.If it's simple trimming it's safe I think but if you have to get it styled I think it won't be a good option unless ofcourse he is a unisex stylist.
You husband is not going to trust just anyone with your hair, especially if he takes such good care of you and your hair. I am sure the barber will do a fine job trimming your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment