Saturday, January 23, 2010

Trade Carson Palmer for Marion Barber and Mark Bulger?

I have Derek Anderson as my starter so he's been pretty consistant for me. As far as my RB's go I have Ernest Graham and Adrian Peterson starting (Ronnie brown got hurt :( ).Trade Carson Palmer for Marion Barber and Mark Bulger?
i'd make the trade in a heartbeat.





Bulger is back and the Rams are due to get it going.





Barber is heading into division play where he did his most damage. Teams ahead of the cowboys defend the pass better than the run.





Anderson is the 3rd rated passer in the NFL. I see no matchups left where I wouldn't start Anderson.





Then you have another stud back and can pick the matchups as you go along.Trade Carson Palmer for Marion Barber and Mark Bulger?
Even though the browns are past the bye week I'd keep Palmer in case of injury to Anderson, and keep an eye out for weekly defensive match-ups in favor of Palmer.


';NO TRADE';
is marion the best back you can trade for if so then pull the trigger. anderson is a good stat qb bulger is a good back up adn barber will get you points and he is good to compliment adrian so do it

No comments:

Post a Comment