Friday, January 22, 2010

Why did Ronde and Tiki Barber end up playing different positions??

both great athletes they prolly tried out all sorts of positions and loved going after each other in practice!Why did Ronde and Tiki Barber end up playing different positions??
It's because one human is different from the other. Also, they probably didn't feel like being compared to each other by the media all the time, so they decided to play one offense, one defense. Even though Ronde doesn't get as much spotlight and attention as Tiki does, he's still a great cornerback.Why did Ronde and Tiki Barber end up playing different positions??
because they always played on the same teams, except for in the NFL
Maybe so they both get a chance to play. Whne they were younger they probably were on the same team so if they both wanted to play QB or something one of them would be on the bench. Or they were real competitive about who could hit harder, but the coach said that he wouldn't let them go heads up if they both played offence so one went ot RB one went to CB so they could hit each other every day.
I have a twin brother.





I'm right handed, he's left handed.


I'm short, he's taller.


I have a college degree, he barely made it through high school.


I love baseball, he likes basketball.


I'm married, he's a bachelor.


I'm a teacher, he manages a Burger King.


I like white women and I'm white, he dates only black women.


I drive a Ford Escape, he drives a small ford Truck.





I could go on and on, but I think you got the answer to your questions.





TX Guy
LL Cool has a point, but different intrests probably. They've both exceled though, and Ronde has a ring!
I'm guessing because they are different people, with different minds, and different interests? Do you think because they are brothers, they have to play the same position?
So they could both be on the field. Would you leave one of them on the bench while the other one played?

No comments:

Post a Comment