Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have a RB problem. I have Frank Gore, Marion Barber, LaMont Jordan, and Travis Henry. I can start 2. WHO????

That's a good problem to have. For this week I would start Gore and Henry, although all 4 guys are good plays.I have a RB problem. I have Frank Gore, Marion Barber, LaMont Jordan, and Travis Henry. I can start 2. WHO????
Obvious Jordan and Barber.I have a RB problem. I have Frank Gore, Marion Barber, LaMont Jordan, and Travis Henry. I can start 2. WHO????
I'd like the have that ';problem';. I think you should go with Gore and Barber but all 4 are good RB's.
I would start Gore and Jordan. Henry is going against the Colts and Barber shares carries with Jones.
Gore ..........Barber
Barber and Gore
gore he's good versus anybody but the great run defense of the steelers and henry colts run defense sucks
That is not a problem, that is a gold mine. How did you get four good RBs when most fantasty teams sturggle to get at least two good ones. Check to see which ones are going up against defenses that are weak against the run. I think I agree with most of the others that Barber and Jordan seem to be where you will get your most points.

No comments:

Post a Comment