Friday, May 14, 2010

Some questions about Barber school?

What is the average price to go there?


How long until I get my certificate?


What kind of work do I do there beside learn how to cut hair?


Can I use my Florida certificate in NYC once I finish?Some questions about Barber school?
I live in southern california.








average is around $15,000


prestige is around $18-25,000 (10-12months)





Courses run about 12months give or take some. Does not include advanced courses.





Im going to the toni%26amp;guy of santa monica fall of 09 and prices are expected to hit about 25,000 by then. does not include student kit which is $2,000





you might have to pay a non refundable application fee aswell.


which is $50-75











By prestige I mean academys such as Toni%26amp;Guy, Vidal Sassoon, Paul mitchell.





Average, I mean your average local beauty school.


Not as recognizable.





You learn the basics of cosmetology, all schools vary!Some questions about Barber school?
this is so my question also. except i live in california.

No comments:

Post a Comment