Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ok my barber said do u want a skin or close fade which 1 is which?

i already got my hair cut but i for got which 1 i pickedOk my barber said do u want a skin or close fade which 1 is which?
Laura is the number 1 on the sides or on top?? could u tell me like skin top and sides and close sides and top and whats a number 1? inches?Ok my barber said do u want a skin or close fade which 1 is which?
Skin fade is really close to the skin pretty much no hair, and a close fade is a number 1 really short but you still have hair... i personally think a close fade looks a lot better.
a skin fade is usually on a 0 setting,and is almost as smooth as skin. a 1 fade has a 1/8th inch setting and leaves your hair...1/8th of an inch. Depending on how lomg ago you had it done, your hair has probley already grown 1/8th of an inch,,,as it grows 1/2 inch a month.
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment