Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Don't you feel icky when your hand brushes against your dentist or barber?

Well unless it's the crotch area,I can't imagine why.And I can't see that happening too frequently.Don't you feel icky when your hand brushes against your dentist or barber?
Why on earth would you feel icky?? I am a hairstylist and I've NEVER had anyone weirded out about touching me (AHEM- In a professional manner, of course) or shaking my hand. That's such a strange question...I'd like to know why you asked it. This question actually kinda disturbs me! lolDon't you feel icky when your hand brushes against your dentist or barber?
Yeah or if you do it to your boss or teacher





please could you answer mine:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





thanks
not as bad as when their hand ';brushes'; against me
Ur named say it all!!!!!!





No I don't, why would i?
Um no I happen to have alot of respect for them both
i keep my hands to myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment