Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Should I start Mendenhall or Barber this week? (9)?

In a PPR league who do I start? Or should I go Hester or Nicks instead at flex? My other RBs are C.Johnson and R.Rice.Should I start Mendenhall or Barber this week? (9)?
barberShould I start Mendenhall or Barber this week? (9)?
Definetely barber. Even if barber isn't at 100%, he'd get all the goal Line carries and should be a big factor of your fantasy team.





And the question that I asked, my line up is


Alex smith(Brett favre has a bye)


Matt forte


Laurence maroney


Desean Jackson


Roddy white


Wes welker


Heath miller


Saints defense


Indianapolis kicker





And on bench


Hakeem nicks


Favre


Steve smith


Crabtree


Clinton portis


Visanthe chaincoe
i like mendenhall

No comments:

Post a Comment