Friday, May 14, 2010

Am I too old at 53 to learn to be a barber?

Back when I was in college, there was a 71 yr. old man in my astronomy class and I thought that was awesome! You are never too old unless you allow yourself to believe you are. I hope you do it.Am I too old at 53 to learn to be a barber?
you're never too old to learnAm I too old at 53 to learn to be a barber?
yes, i am sorry.
Yes
No your not too old... Just decide thats what you want to do.. and do it ...
NO!


No one is EVER too old for anything! AGE is but a number!


My gramma learned how to ride a bicycle at 83~!


HAHA~


and i heard the other day, saw it on youtube and 48hours an old gramma bungee jumps EVERY YEAR on her birthday since she turned 88 and she is now 98!!! giggle!!
life is too short. do whatever you feel you need to do. don't ask just do it.
just keep on practicing and someday you would become a professional barber.
Hell no...if you were like 70 then id be like maybe just a little ...LOL but 53 is still so young...my parents are around that age....and they dont even seem old to me ... go for it..
no wayyyyyy not at all, i say go for it !!!!
only if you are not shakey
Definitely not, go for it!
absolutely not. Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment