Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone here live in pittsburgh, and can tell me a black barber shop that opens early in the moning?

I work at kennywood and would like to get my hair cut before i have to go to work and i have to caught the bus so i want to know one that opens at like 8 or 9 so can get to kennywood by 11.Does anyone here live in pittsburgh, and can tell me a black barber shop that opens early in the moning?
well i lived in pittsburgh..well outside of it actually i don't know how far you are from Verona but it's called sophistacated hair designs they do men's hair and women's hair (it's black) on Allegheny BlvdDoes anyone here live in pittsburgh, and can tell me a black barber shop that opens early in the moning?
Now why does it always have to be about race??

No comments:

Post a Comment