Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If You Were Tiki Barber, What Would You Do Now?

Realize that Eli Manning had it in him all the time and that you were actually the problem creating so much controversy.If You Were Tiki Barber, What Would You Do Now?
go home to Virginia to get away from everyoneIf You Were Tiki Barber, What Would You Do Now?
appologize
Really, what can he do but go bakk to his broadcasting job?? Tiki was rite when he critisized Eli. Just because Eli won them a Superbowl doesnt mean that for 4 years he wasnt trash. Eli was trash when Tiki commented on it. It was rite he did that to his teammate but he was rite. Even Giants fans were calling for Tom Coughlin's throat because for 4 years, Rivers was outplaying the hell out of Eli. Tiki doesnt care. Yes, he wanted a ring. But really, what can he do now??
Hang myself and leave a letter that said sorry Eli, I was the problem not you.
Tiki leaving helped them, as did Shockey's injury. Some people are so disruptive that it outweighs their talent.
Kill my self for being a retard? I mean cmon he talks smack about Eli and retires Blah Blah Blah and now what they have somthing he doesnt a ring
Show some respects from the champs and try to come back to the giants as a running back coach to finally get a ring when the Jints repeat
tell eli to thank ME for lighting a fire under his whiny(nfl draft) azz!
Maybe shut my mouth about the Giants and move on and hope my carrer in broadcasting can be saved.
Go somewhere and shut up. Oh yeah, and get a neck... I'm sorry, that was mean... but wasn't he mean to Eli?
keep cashing my checks and doing my job .
Shut up and disappear.
Congratulate the team and be Classy about it!!!He won't have to deal with situation until next year!!
I would go on with my broadcasting career just like this year. It isn't the first time a player retired and his team won the championship the following year.
Admit that I was a locker room cancer the whole time I was flashing that toothy grin and getting the media to fawn over me.
Keep my mouth shut ,Admit I was wrong, Apoligize to Eli %26amp; theGIANTS ... %26amp; Disappear ......Like Bill Bellichick did at the end of the game !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment