Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Don't you feel icky when your hand brushes against your dentist or barber?

Umm, no ... but you may have an unusual dentist and barber.Don't you feel icky when your hand brushes against your dentist or barber?
Yes, it's pretty creepy. Unless they're of the opposite sex and hot. Then it's kinda sexy.


Don't you feel icky when your hand brushes against your dentist or barber?
Kinda
Hahahaha thats funny yes i do
yeah sometimes
I'm a nurse, people brush me all the time.



LOL yes i do, it feels weird and I always pull away.
Depends can't complain if they are hot really
my friends mom is my dentist, so no....
Yes
Turns me on.
No, it happens
I keep my hands on my stomache. Stop feeling up the dentist!
yes, i always wipe it on my pants after!

No comments:

Post a Comment