Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ARE THERE ANY GOOD BARBER SHOPS IN RALEIGH NC THAT DO A GOOD LINE UP WITH A STRIAGHT RAZOR?

am looking for the best barber in raleigh to cut my hair am new to the area and havent found any good ones that no how to really give a sharp hair cut ARE THERE ANY GOOD BARBER SHOPS IN RALEIGH NC THAT DO A GOOD LINE UP WITH A STRIAGHT RAZOR?
You're right-- the line up is what makes the cut! My name is William and I'm a master barber. I've been cutting for 13+ years (straight and ethic hair). All my cuts include a razor line. My shop is off Glenwood Avenue near downtown. Can send some pictures of my work (website is underconstruction, but go to www.glenwoodsouthbarberstudio.com for contact info).





Would be glad to help you out with your line.





Will

No comments:

Post a Comment